In order to address the question, I have to shortly brief you:
- I'm writing and running e2e-automated-tests in order to test our company's web-site;
- the purpose is off-course, to make sure we have the site tested on both desktop and mobile phones;
- our tests are written in typescript, under a node.js environment, using Testcafe;
- for desktop testing, Testcafe does an excellent job, of executing the tests on whatever local browsers I have installed on the testing environment;
- to execute the same e2e-automated-tests, on a mobile phone, we're using an integration of Testcafe with browserstack; so whatever tests I have, are executed on the real devices that browserstack platform provides;
- as we are not fully pleased with Browserstack, we're trying to find an alternative for browserstack;
for mobile phone devices: what are you guys using, to run/execute your e2e-automated-tests on mobile devices, having in mind the above configuration?
what about taking Testcafe out of this discussion, and addressing the question again: what are you guys using, to run/execute your e2e-automated-tests on mobile devices, having in mind the above configuration (but without Testcafe)?
Thank you in advance